A Quality health care service that is efficient, accessible, affordable sustainable to all persons living in Zamfara State.
Advancing health well-being to all persons living in Zamfara State through comprehensive integrated primary health care services
Priority Areas of the Zamfara State Primary Health Care Board
Priority Area 1: Governance & Leadership
- To institutionalize clear policy directions for Zamfara state primary health care development.
- To ensure legislation a regulatory framework for health development.
- To strengthen accountability, transparency responsiveness of Zamfara primary health care Health system.
- To facilitate the performance of the Zamfara state primary health care system.
- Institutionalize sustain accountability, transparent
Priority Area 2: Legislation
Priority Area 3: Minimum Service Package (MSP)
- To ensure universal affordable access to an essential health care package in Zamfara state.
- To improve the quality of health care services to the general people of Zamfara state.
Priority Area 4: Health Service Delivery
- Improve access to integrated service delivery towards quality, equitable sustainable health care in the state.
Priority Area 5: Repositioning
- Strengthen structures implement strategies to address human resource needs in order to enhance its availability as well as ensure equity quality of health care personnel.
Priority Area 6: System Development
- Strengthen the system to provide effective comprehensive integrated health care services especially the under serve communities.
Priority Area 7: Operational Guideline
- Operationalization of guidelines that will enable primary health care system to provide quality services.
Priority Area 8: Human Resource for Health
- Skilled manpower that can provide equitable qualitative primary health care services.
- Implement portion in accordance of the provision of the law establishing the SPHCB (2010) in respect to its funding.
- Ensure adequate sustainable funds are allocated available for equitable PHC services.
Priority Area 9: Funding Source & Structure
Priority Area 10: Community Participation & Ownership